Merchant Navy Latest Admission & Recruitment Notifications 2017
- IMU-CET 2017 Online Application form, Click here.
- IMU-CET Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Date for DNS Aug -2017 Batch, Click here.
- IMU Latest circular regarding IMU-DNS Aug -2017 Batch, Click here
- GP Rating Admission Notifications for July-2017 Batch,Click here
- GP Rating July -2017 Batch Seat Booking, Click here.
- IMI Admission Notifications - 2017, Click here
- Fleet Management Sponsorship Test for IMU-DNS Aug -2017 Batch, Click here.
- V Ships Sponsorship Test for IMU-DNS Aug -2017 Batch, Click here
- VMI Admission Notifications - 2017, Click here.
- BSM Sponsorship Test Admission Notifications, Click here.
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy Admission Notifications-2017, Click here
- Anglo Eastern Deck Cadet Recruitment Drive-2017, Click here.
- MSC Deck Cadet Entrance Examination 2017, Click here.
- Wilhelmsen Deck Cadet Entrance Examination 2017, Click here
- TMI(Tolani Maritime Institute)Admission Notifications - 2017, Click here.
- GEIMS(The Great Eastern Institute) Admission Notifications -2017, Click here.
- Australian Deck Cadet Admission Notification for July -2017, Click here.
- SIMS (Samundra) Admission Notifications - 2017, Click here.
2IMU™ PREPARATORY BOOKS & STUDY MATERIALS
About IMU-CET Online Test 2017
IMU-CET is common online entrance exam conducted by IMU, CHENNAI (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA) , for admission into various Marine (or) Merchant Navy Approved Courses.
IMU CET ONLINE TEST For FEBURARY 2017 Batch is for -
1. Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. Nautical Science (or) Applied Nautical Science (or) Deck Cadet Course.
IMU CET ONLINE TEST for AUGUST 2017 Batch is for -
1. Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science).
2 B.Tech/B.E (Marine Engineering)
3. B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
4. B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
5. B.Sc (Maritime Science)
6. B.Sc (Nautical Science)
IMU-CET is a Computer based CET exam consisting of 200 Multiple choice questions. Exam duration is of 3 hours. Each question carries one mark .There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
IMU-CET Entrance pattern/Question paper of UG programme consists of :
English - 25 MCQ
General Knowledge - 25 MCQ
General Aptitude - 25 MCQ
Mathematics - 50 MCQ
Physics - 50 MCQ
Chemistry - 25 MCQ
Top Maritime Colleges in India
Government Of India, DG Shipping Approved Colleges
International Maritime Institute , Greater Noida
IMI is one of the Best Maritime Institute in India situated at Greater Noida. IMI justifiably takes pride in its excellent reputation for quality training. Equipped with the latest shipboard working instrumentation, maritime teaching systems and a marine workshop, the institute maintains a close liaison with the maritime industry for better placement opportunity. IMI graded A1 'Outstanding' by Indian Register of Shipping. Read more
Vishwakarma Maritime Institute (VMI)
The Vishwakarma Maritime Institute (VMI) is promoted by Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT). Established in 2009, VMI provides certificate and graduate courses in Marine Engineering and Nautical Science disciplines. The institute is headed by Capt. Asheesh Kaushik, as Director. Having sailed as a Navigating Officer for over two decades with Eight years as Master Mariner, he brings on-board, administrative and managerial expertise required for VMI. Read More
Commander Ali's Academy of Merchant Navy
Commander Ali's Academy of Merchant Navy is an ISO 9001:2008 Institution certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Netherlands and all its courses have been approved by the Directorate-General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA), Government of United Kingdom. Read More
Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy (AEMA)
Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy (AEMA) is a leading, innovative, dedicated and practical education provider in the maritime industry.Mission of AEMA is to educate and train to the highest standards in the maritime industry, making learning enjoyable and effective in the workplace. AEMA is the 1st ranking in IMU affiliated institutes (Overall ranked 3rd). Read more
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
Tolani Maritime Institute is one of the largest maritime educational centers offering MARINE ENGINEERING and NAUTICAL SCIENCE degree programs in affiliation with Indian Maritime University, a central University.The Marine Engineering and Nautical Science degree programs at TMI have been awarded Grade A1 (Outstanding) by ClassNK in the Comprehensive Inspection Programme of DG Shipping. Read More
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies(SIMS)
The Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies(SIMS) is one of India's advanced centres of marine engineering (marine propulsion) and navigation.In addition to research, the institution offers extensive education and training in pre-sea and post-sea training for candidates ranging from cadets, on up through masters of great ships. The institute is recognised by the D.G Shipping, Government of India and affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU). Read More
Great Eastern Institute Of Maritime Studies
GEIMS has a close association with the maritime industry, and is aimed to give India world-class seafarers. The institute is one of the oldest of its kind and enjoys a respectable reputation in the industry. The quality of education imparted through the above courses at the Institute with respect to the course objectives as stated by the Directorate General of Shipping is “Outstanding” . Read More
Subscribe now and receive maritime newsletter with merchant navy admission & jobs notification, merchant navy courses, imu cet latest news, 2imu books and much more about merchant navy world!