Merchant Navy Latest Admission & Recruitment Notifications
- GP Rating Admission for July-2019 Batch,Click here
- GP Rating July -2019 Batch Seat Booking, Click here.
- IMU CET 2019 Online Application form, Click here.
- IMU CET Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Date for DNS Aug -2019 Batch, Click here.
- IMU Latest circular regarding IMU-DNS AUG -2019 Batch, Click here
- Way2ship® Admission Notifications - 2019, Click here
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy Admission Notifications-2019, Click here
- Anglo Eastern Deck Cadet Recruitment Drive-2019, Click here.
- GEIMS (The Great Eastern Institute) Admission Notifications -2019, Click here.
- SIMS (Samundra) Admission Notifications - 2019, Click here.
- TMI (Tolani Maritime Institute)Admission Notifications - 2019, Click here.
- VMI Admission Notifications - 2019, Click here.
- BSM Sponsorship Test Admission Notifications, Click here.
- SCI MTI DNS Application form for Aug 2019 Batch, Click here.
- MSC Deck Cadet Entrance Examination 2019, Click here.
- Wilhelmsen Deck Cadet Entrance Examination 2019, Click here
- Fleet Management Sponsorship Test for IMU-DNS Aug -2019 Batch, Click here.
- V Ships Sponsorship Test for IMU-DNS Aug -2019 Batch, Click here
- Australian Deck Cadet Admission Notification for July -2019, Click here.
IMU CET 2019 - INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY (IMU) Conducts Common Entrance Cum Selection test for MERCHANT NAVY COURSE , in all major city of India. The Mode of IMU CET 2019 is ONLINE-COMPUTER BASED EXAM AT Centres all Over India. Next IMU CET Online Test is expected to be held in Month of May/June 2019 for all the UG Courses (DNS, B.Sc Nautical Science, Marine Engineering, B.sc Maritime Science, Naval Architecture, B.sc Ship Building & Repair) commencing from August 2019. - IMU CET AUGUST 2019 would be for all the UG Programmes Conducted by IMU(Indian Maritime University)
|2imu® - ALL INDIA MERCHANT NAVY EXAM||IMU CET 2019 Aug Batch - More|
|IMU CET 2019 Online Application - Click here||IMU CET Questions Paper -More|
|Join Merchant Navy 2019 Online Application - More||Join Merchant Navy After 10th -More|
|IMU CET Books & Syllabus 2019 - More||Join Merchant Navy After 12th -More|
|IMU CET 2019 Exam Date ( Computer - based) - More||Join Merchant Navy After Btech -More|
|IMUCET Mock Test / ADMIT CARD / Results - More||GP RATING -Merchant Navy-More|
|IMU CET Best Coaching Classes - Aug 2019 More||GP Rating Sponsorship -More|
|2imu®- All India Merchant Navy Admission 2019||IMU-DNS Deck Cadet - Join|
For 10+2/ or after 12th pass candidates Merchant Navy 2019 best marine course for sailing/Sea Jobs under IMU-Chennai are - IMU DNS COURSE (DECK CADET) , Bsc. Nautical Science Course, B.Tech Marine Engineering Course.The INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY (IMU) भारतीय समुद्री विश्वविद्यालय is a Central University, that was established by (Government Of INDIA) an Act of the Indian Parliament namely the Indian Maritime University Act 2008, on 14 November 2008. It is the only university in the country imparting quality education in the maritime field.
IMU CET ONLINE TEST 2019 - All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test - IMU-CET 2019
2IMU® PREPARATORY BOOKS & STUDY MATERIALS
About IMU-CET Online Test 2019
IMU-CET is common online entrance exam conducted by IMU, CHENNAI (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA) , for admission into various Marine (or) Merchant Navy Approved Courses.
IMU CET ONLINE TEST For January 2019 Batch is for -
1. Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. Nautical Science (or) Applied Nautical Science (or) Deck Cadet Course.
IMU CET ONLINE TEST for AUGUST 2019 Batch is for -
1. Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science).
2 B.Tech/B.E (Marine Engineering)
3. B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
4. B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
5. B.Sc (Maritime Science)
6. B.Sc (Nautical Science)
IMU-CET is a Computer based CET exam consisting of 200 Multiple choice questions. Exam duration is of 3 hours. Each question carries one mark .There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
IMU-CET Entrance pattern/Question paper of UG programme consists of :
English - 40 MCQ
General Aptitude - 40 MCQ
Mathematics - 50 MCQ
Physics - 50 MCQ
Chemistry - 20 MCQ
Top Maritime Colleges in India
Government Of India, DG Shipping Approved Colleges
Commander Ali's Academy of Merchant Navy
Commander Ali's Academy of Merchant Navy is an ISO 9001:2008 Institution certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Netherlands and all its courses have been approved by the Directorate-General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA), Government of United Kingdom. Read More
Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy (AEMA)
Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy (AEMA) is a leading, innovative, dedicated and practical education provider in the maritime industry.Mission of AEMA is to educate and train to the highest standards in the maritime industry, making learning enjoyable and effective in the workplace. AEMA is the 1st ranking in IMU affiliated institutes (Overall ranked 3rd). Read more
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
Tolani Maritime Institute is one of the largest maritime educational centers offering MARINE ENGINEERING and NAUTICAL SCIENCE degree programs in affiliation with Indian Maritime University, a central University.The Marine Engineering and Nautical Science degree programs at TMI have been awarded Grade A1 (Outstanding) by ClassNK in the Comprehensive Inspection Programme of DG Shipping. Read More
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies(SIMS)
The Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies(SIMS) is one of India's advanced centres of marine engineering (marine propulsion) and navigation.In addition to research, the institution offers extensive education and training in pre-sea and post-sea training for candidates ranging from cadets, on up through masters of great ships. The institute is recognised by the D.G Shipping, Government of India and affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU). Read More
Great Eastern Institute Of Maritime Studies
GEIMS has a close association with the maritime industry, and is aimed to give India world-class seafarers. The institute is one of the oldest of its kind and enjoys a respectable reputation in the industry. The quality of education imparted through the above courses at the Institute with respect to the course objectives as stated by the Directorate General of Shipping is “Outstanding” . Read More
Vishwakarma Maritime Institute (VMI)
The Vishwakarma Maritime Institute (VMI) is promoted by Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT). Established in 2009, VMI provides certificate and graduate courses in Marine Engineering and Nautical Science disciplines. The institute is headed by Capt. Asheesh Kaushik, as Director. Having sailed as a Navigating Officer for over two decades with Eight years as Master Mariner, he brings on-board, administrative and managerial expertise required for VMI. Read More
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), MTI Mumbai.
The SCI lays great emphasis on training and re-training its personnel. To meet the training requirements of fleet and shore personnel who currently number over 8000, the Maritime Training Institute (MTI) was set up in 1987. The official inauguration was on 26th Sept 1988. The SCI was the only shipping company that had set up a training facility on this scale at that time.
Subscribe now and receive maritime newsletter with merchant navy admission & jobs notification, merchant navy courses, imu cet latest news, 2imu books and much more about merchant navy world!