Indian Maritime University (IMU) is a Central University, Providing quality education in the maritime field. It was established by the Indian Maritime University Act 2008, on 14 November 2008. So, 14th November is celebrated as ‘IMU Day’ every year. It has campuses at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Cochin. Its headquarters is at Chennai and has jurisdiction all over India. The main objective of the Indian Maritime University is to facilitate and promote maritime studies, training; research and extension work with focus on emerging areas of studies like oceanography, maritime history, maritime laws, maritime security, search and rescue, transportation of dangerous cargo, environmental studies and other related fields. The University has 35 affiliated institutes.
|IMU-CET ENTRANCE EXAM 2019 EVENTS||Dates (Tentatives)|
|IMU-CET Online Application Form Starts||April 01st,2019|
|Last Date for Applying Online Application form||May 05th,2019|
|IMU-CET Admit Card Available from||May 15th,2019|
|IMU-CET Entrance Exam Date||June 01st,2019|
|IMU-CET Results||June 06th,2019|
|IMU-CET Counselling dates||June 10th,2019|
|Course Commences from||August 01st, 2019|
IMU-CET Online Test Will be on June 01st,2019
IMU-CET Online Application for Aug 2019 Batches(UG Courses) starts from April 01st,2019
IMU-CET Online Application for Aug -2019 Batch last date May 15th,2019
IMU-CET Online Test Timings - 11am - 2pm
IMU-CET Results -2019 will be declared on June 06th,2019
The IMU CET Online test is of 200 marks for 200 questions for the following subjects
- Mathamatics – 50 Marks
- Physics – 50Marks
- Chemistry – 20 Marks
- English – 40 Marks at plus 2 level (CBSE,ISE & State Boards)
- General Aptitude - 40 Marks
IMU CET Syllabus for Online CET for all UG Programmes (expect BBA Programme) - English, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics at plus 2 level.
Test will be online CET at 36 Cities.
IMU-CET 2019 Online Application Form, Click here.
- IMU Information Brochure for Aug-2019 Batches, Click here.
- IMU Important Notice for DNS Aug -2019 Batch, Click here.
- Mock test for Computer based IMU-CET, Click here.
- Latest Circular for Aug -2019 Batches , Click here.
- Latest circular for IMU-DNS Aug-2019 Batch , Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Date for UG Courses June-2019 Batch , Click here.
- IMUCET Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Click here.
PROGRAMMES/COURSES offered by IMU at IMU campuses (Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Vishakhapatnam, Cochin.)
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science).
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- PGDME: Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering.
- At present Ph.D. Programme is being conducted at IMU Visakhapatnam Campus.