Indian Maritime University (IMU) is a Central University, Providing quality education in the maritime field. It was established by the Indian Maritime University Act 2008, on 14 November 2008. So, 14th November is celebrated as ‘IMU Day’ every year. It has campuses at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Cochin. Its headquarters is at Chennai and has jurisdiction all over India. The main objective of the Indian Maritime University is to facilitate and promote maritime studies, training; research and extension work with focus on emerging areas of studies like oceanography, maritime history, maritime laws, maritime security, search and rescue, transportation of dangerous cargo, environmental studies and other related fields. The University has 35 affiliated institutes.
IMU-CET Online Test on 07th January,2017.
IMU-CET Online Application for Feb 2017 Batch starts from 04 th December,2016.
IMU-CET Online Application -2017 last date 19th December,2016.
IMU-CET Online Test Timings - 2pm - 5pm (07th January,2017).
IMU-CET Results -2017 will be declared after 5 days from the date of examination (12th January,2017).
IMU-CET 2017 Online Application Form, Click here.
- IMU Information Brochure for DNS Feb-2017 Batch, Click here.
- IMU Important Notice for DNS Feb-2017 Batch, Click here.
- Mock test for Computer based IMU-CET, Click here.
- Latest Circular for IMU-DNS Feb -2017 Batch on 24-11-2016, Click here.
- Latest circular for IMU-DNS Feb -2017 Batch , Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Date for DNS Feb-2017 Batch , Click here.
PROGRAMMES/COURSES offered by IMU at IMU campuses (Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Vishakhapatnam, Cochin.)
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science).
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- PGDME: Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering.
- At present Ph.D. Programme is being conducted at IMU Visakhapatnam Campus.